COORDINATION, CONTROL AND MONITORING DIVISION (BPKP)
Coordination, Control and Monitoring Division
Ministry of Economy
Aras 2, Menara Prisma
No.26, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 3
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
No. Tel. : 03-8090 2480
Faks : 03-8090 2500
- To develop and implement policies and strategic direction for the management of agencies listed under EPU.
- To monitor governance and report financial performance of agencies listed under EPU.
- To prepare Cabinet’s Memoranda on Annual Report and Statement of Accounts of Federal Statutory Bodies and obtain central agencies comments for presentation in Cabinet/Parliament in accordance to Statutory Bodies ( Accounts and Annual Reports) Act 1980 ( Act 240).
- To present Annual Reports and Statement of Accounts of State Economic Development Corporations in State Financial Officers meeting and National Financial Council in accordance to Incorporation (State Legislature Competency) Act 1962 ( Act 380).
- To process, analyze and obtain decision on application made by agencies listed under EPU on matters relating to loans, investment, establishment of subsidiaries, asset disposal and bonus or dividend announcements.
- To coordinate, propose and obtain decisions on matters relating to amendments of acts or M&A of statutory bodies or agencies, restructuring, merging, dissolving, or establishment of new statutory bodies and agencies.
- To process and obtain decision on extension of time limit to submit Statement of Accounts of statutory bodies to National Audit Department.
- To process nomination, appointment, and termination of Board of Directors and Board of Trustees of agencies listed under EPU.
- To function as Gas Competition Appeal Tribunal secretariat.
- To coordinate parliamentary matters ( House of Representatives and Senate) for Minister/Deputy Minister of EPU.
- To coordinate feedback within EPU on minutes raised in Cabinet meetings.
- To coordinate feedbacks within EPU on minutes raised in top level meetings (Secretary-General/Head of Agencies, Menteri Besar/Chief Ministers, National Action Committee, National Development Council).
- Secretariat for EPU Weekly Post Cabinet Meeting.
- Secretariat for National Development Planning Committee.
- Secretariat for EPU Policy meeting.
- To coordinate the administration and corporate matters of division.
RMKe-12 Monitoring Section
- Formulate a governance mechanism to regulate the Malaysia Plan Policy Implementation Plan;
- Monitor the progress of the outputs and outcomes of Malaysia Plan policies and strategies;
- Coordinate engagement with all stakeholders to formulate action plans;
- Reporting progress status periodically to the Monitoring Technical Committee chaired by the Minister in the Prime Minister's Department (Economy);
- Coordinate the resolution of issues and problems related to the implementation of the Malaysia Plan;
- Develop a Malaysia Plan monitoring system that is integrated with the existing monitoring system based on needs such as MyProjek (ICU), MyResults (MOF), MyKPI (JPA), and Ministerial KPI (MAMPU/SEPADU);
- Develop expertise and capabilities related to monitoring policies and strategies as well as being a change management agent based on discussions with stakeholders; and
- Optimizing the use of digital technology to evaluate the effectiveness of Malaysia Plan policies and strategies.