Coordination, Control and Monitoring
Coordination, Control and Monitoring Division
Economic Planning Unit
Prime Minister's Department
Level 2, Setia Perdana 5, Setia Perdana Complex
Federal Government Administrative Centre
Tel No : 03-88725379
Fax : 03-88882999
- To develop and implement policies and strategic direction for the management of agencies listed under EPU.
- To monitor governance and report financial performance of agencies listed under EPU.
- To prepare Cabinet’s Memoranda on Anuual Report and Statement of Accounts of Federal Statutory Bodies and obtain central agencies comments for presentation in Cabinet/Parliament in accordance to Statutory Bodies ( Acounts and Annual Reports) Act 1980 ( Act 240).
- To present Annual Reports and Statement of Accounts of State Economic Development Corporations in State Financial Officers meeting and National Financial Council in accordance to Incorporation (State Legislature Competency) Act 1962 ( Act 380).
- To process, analyze and obtain decision on application made by agencies listed under EPU on matters relating to loans, investment, establishment of subsidiaries, asset disposal and bonus or dividend announcements.
- To coordinate, propose and obtain decision on matters relating to amendments of act or M&A of statutory bodies or agencies, restructuring and merging, dissolve or establishment of new statutory bodies and agencies.
- To process and obtain decision on extension of time limit to submit Statement of Accounts of statutory bodies to National Audit Department.
- To process nomination, appointment and termination of Board of Directors and Board of Trustees of agencies listed under EPU.
- To function as Gas Competition Appeal Tribunal secretariat.
- To coordinate parliamentary matters ( House of Representatives and Senate) for Minister/Deputy Minister of EPU.
- To coordinate feedbacks within EPU on minutes raised in Cabinet meetings.
- To coordinate feedbacks within EPU on minutes raised in top level meetings (Secretary General/Head of Agencies, Menteri Besar/Chief Ministers, National Action Committee, National Development Council).
- Secretariat for EPU Weekly Post Cabinet Meeting.
- Secretariat for National Development Planning Committee.
- Secretariat for EPU Policy meeting.
- To coordinate administration and corporate matters of division.