Security And Public Order Division
Security and Public Order Division,
Economic Planning Unit,
Prime Minister's Department,
Level -2, Setia Perdana 6, Setia Perdana Complex,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
Tel. No. : 03-88725550
Fax : 03-88894533
- The Public Safety and Security Division (BKKA) was established on 26 June 2007 in accordance with the EPU Re-ruling
- Source of Power:
- General Circular of Preparation of the 9th Malaysia Plan.
- Cabinet instructions for implementing certain projects (from time to time).
- General sights No. 2 Year 1990. Standard and Cost Subcommittee for National Development Planning Committee (JPPN).
- Development Fund Act 1996; and
- Treasury Circles and Treasury Letters and Services and Administration Instructions.
- Plan and develop policies for policies, policies, programs and projects of the security sector and the general administration sector
- Reviewed and provided development provisions for the security sector sector and general administration sector / program during the Malaysian plan period.
- Monitor progress and review issues arising during implementation of programs and projects as well as identifying improvements to existing strategies / programs / projects.
- Plan, coordinate, control and develop budgetary policies for the development of the security sector.
- Develop sectoral planning and development policies in the Five Year Development Plan and Mid-Term Review for the development of the security sector.
- Provide annual budget estimates for the security sector for approval of the Cabinet and Parliament for security development.
- Coordinate budget development and budgeting programs for agencies under the security sector.
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister's Department
- Royal Malaysian Customs Department
- Private companies