- To intensify development in rural areas and to bridge economic gap between urban and rural areas.
- To enhance the accessibility of rural communities to generate better income through various village and handicraft industries.
- To enhance better accessibility of rural communities through ICT and new technologies and improve agriculture practices.
- To extend and expand credit facilities for trade related agricultural activities and services in rural areas.
- To improve the quality of life of the rural population through increasing social and physical infrastructure as well as to improve rural health and education facilities.
Economic Planning Unit
Prime Minister’s Department,
Setia Perdana 5 & 6, Setia Perdana Complex,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
- Total Visitors: 6190183
26 October 2021
Copyright @ 2020 Economic Planning Unit
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox version 77 and above and Google Chrome version 83 and above with resolution 1366 x 768.