- To intensify development in rural areas and to bridge economic gap between urban and rural areas.
- To enhance the accessibility of rural communities to generate better income through various village and handicraft industries.
- To enhance better accessibility of rural communities through ICT and new technologies and improve agriculture practices.
- To extend and expand credit facilities for trade related agricultural activities and services in rural areas.
- To improve the quality of life of the rural population through increasing social and physical infrastructure as well as to improve rural health and education facilities.
- Economic developments
- Development Policies
- Key policies
Ministry of Economy
No. 26, Persiaran Perdana, Precint 3
Federal Government Administrative Centre
- Total Visitors: 12587210
2 June 2023
Copyright @ 2020 Ministry of Economy
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox version 77 and above and Google Chrome version 83 and above with resolution 1366 x 768.